1. Access to the Services and ContentYour use of the Services, any Content you post to the Services, and any consequences thereof are solely your responsibility. The Content you submit, post, or display through or on the Services will be accessible and viewable by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. Through your account settings page you may control who may access your Content. You should only post Content that you feel comfortable being seen by others shared with others under these Terms. Tip: What you post on Yapert may be public and accessible by anyone. You may use the Services only if you are (if you are an individual) over the age of 13 and able to form a binding contract or you have the permission of your parent or legal guardian to do so. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are able and authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws, rules and regulations. Yapert does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Website Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. The Services that Yapert provides may change from time to time, with or without prior notice to you. In addition, Yapert may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any part of) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide prior notice to you. We limit use of the Services and/or storage of data through the Services at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you. In order to provide the Services to you, Yapert may generate revenue. One way in which the Yapert does this is through the use of advertising. In consideration for Yapert granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Yapert and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others. The advertising may be targeted or placed around certain Content or information found on the Services or based interactions that you may have with the Services.
2. Use of the ServicesYapert grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by Yapert as part of the Services solely for you to use the Services as permitted by these Terms.
3. Content on the ServicesAll Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Yapert may not monitor, observe or control the Content posted via the Services and, does take responsibility for any Content found on or through the Services. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials found on or through the Services is at your own risk. Yapert does not endorse, support, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions, suggestions, advice or recommendations expressed via the Services. You acknowledge that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, Content that is otherwise deceptive. Yapert has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. Yapert will not be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services or third-party services.
4. Rights to Your ContentYou own any Content you post, submit or display on or through the Services. By posting, submitting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant Yapert a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). Tip: You are authorizing us to make your Content available to other users to extent your account settings allow. You agree that the foregoing license includes the right for Yapert to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who Yapert partners with for the distribution, syndication, broadcast, or publication of such Content on other media and services. Tip: You own your Content. Such additional uses by Yapert, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Yapert, of the Content that you post, submit, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services may be made without compensation paid to you. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or modify or adapt your Content as necessary to conform with requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media. You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof. You understand that your Content may be distributed, syndicated, broadcast, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, power and authority to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit. Yapert will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Yapert in accordance with these Terms.
5. Yapert’s RightsThe Services and all material found on the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Yapert and its licensors. Except as provided for in these Terms, you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right to use the Yapert name or any of the Yapert trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, suggestions, or comments that you may provide to Yapert or through the Services regarding Yapert, or the Services is completely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, suggestions, or comments as we deem appropriate and without any obligation to you.
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Services;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Services (although Yapert does allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Services for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, and Yapert reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- use automated methods to use the Site or Services
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Yapert or any of Yapert’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.